Athletic Volunteer Program
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Riverdale High School Athletics Program. We are always looking for highly-motivated, passionate, and energetic people who want to assist our students and coaches.
Below is a list of basic requirements to become a volunteer at Riverdale High School. Understand that all requirements must be met prior to entering onto the field/court/pool areas with any of our student-athletes.*
1. Name must be run through Sexual Predator Database, as mandated by Jessica Lunsford Act annually.
2. Complete Volunteer form - contact RHS at 694-4141
3. Complete Volunteer Coach form - contact RHS at 694-4141
4. Meet with the Athletic Director, Mr. Tom Roszell.
* Please note as a volunteer you will not be allowed to be left alone with the student-athletes, drive a school van, or act as the school representative of the team. Thank you for your understanding.
Forms, Applications, and Information
- volunteer-application-fy13-eng.pdf (30.8 KBs)
- LCSD Concussion Policy.pdf (33.1 KBs)
- LCSD Head Injury Information - LCSD Head Injury Information.pdf (26.9 KBs)
- Steps for RETURN TO PLAY.pdf (20.3 KBs)
- Return and Participation - RETURN TO PARTICIPATION FORM.pdf (280.7 KBs)
- FHSAA Concussion Policy:Health Care Provider Letter.pdf (48.2 KBs)
- Athletics Physical Form (required to participate) - RHS_Athletics_Physical_Form.pdf (2.7 MBs)