Talent Show Information
2018 RHS Talent Show Rules
To be Eligible:
- The show is open to all Riverdale High School students/teacher/staff.
- Students may perform in only one act.
- All students must return a completed and signed Talent Show Participation Form by 03/08/2017 (attached)
- Students who are part of a group act should submit their Participation Forms together.
- Only those who attend the auditions and rehearsals will be allowed to perform.
- Top Ten acts will be performing at the talent show.
Planning your act:
- Lyrics, costumes and performances should be compliant with school policy and appropriate for all audiences. Music and performances will be screened for appropriateness.
- All equipment for the student’s act must be provided by the student.
- If your act requires recorded accompanying music, the music must be:
- Provided to the Talent Show Committee at the time of the auditions.
- Please bring the CD labeled with the student’s name(s), song name, and artist\composer to the auditions and rehearsals.
- It is your responsibility to get your music back after the show.
- Performances cannot be longer than 5 minutes, acts will be penalized for going over.
- Performance Category:
- If other, please specify
Audition Date: March 14th (Wednesday)
- Sign up in room 3-02 for Audition time.
Meeting Date: April 3rd (Tuesday) 2:00pm
Talent Show Date: April 5th (Thursday) at 6:00pm